When it comes to your marriage, failure isn’t an option.
- Are you Tired of Walking on pins and needles around your Partner
- Do you Feel like you are just Roommates with your spouse?
- Even though you live together, do you Feel very Alone?
- Do you Trust your spouse?
- Is Infidelity an issue now or in the past?
- Are you or your spouse Struggling with Addiction as well as your relationship?
- Are you Tired of Fighting all the time and yet still not Talking?
- Has Pornography or an Affair come between the Two of you?
- Are you thinking Divorce might be Inevitable?
- Have you resigned yourself to being Miserable the Rest of your Life rather than divorcing?
Have you tried marriage counseling before but it didn’t work? If you answer yes to any of the questions below, maybe it’s time to try again with someone who is skilled and trained in the specialty of marriages.
- You are fighting all the time.
- You think (or know for certain) one of you has had an affair or is thinking about it.
- You (or your spouse) want out of the relationship.
- You start to wonder if you really love one another.
- You are not having sex often enough or if you are, it is not fun.
- Your partner is controlling you or making demands on you that are unrealistic.
- Your fights seem to be getting worse and you are afraid someone is going to lose control.
- Your kids are witnessing their mom and dad meltdown before their eyes.
- You can’t do or say anything right without your partner getting angry, hurt, and defensive or retaliating.
- You feel like you have to tiptoe around your spouse to keep them from exploding.
- You cannot talk to your spouse about what is bothering you without getting into a fight.
- Being in a state of depression, anxiety or defensiveness is starting to become the norm for you or your spouse.
- Both of you would rather be alone than together.
- Do you want to try and save your marriage?
IN THE SIX CIRCLES FOR FEATURED SERVICES ACROSS THE BOTTOM
All you need is love, right? Let’s face it—love alone is NOT all we need! Every couple also needs the knowledge, connection, tools and strategies to build a healthy relationship. Counseling gives you those tools to build the close connections you desire with the one you love.
Although my primary focus is on couples counseling, I also offer individual counseling when you are in need of one-on-one support.
A path for “mixed agenda” couples where one partner wants to work on the marriage and the other is leaning out of the marriage, ambivalent about couples therapy. Couples can take one more look before making a permanent decision with long lasting consequences.
Recovery After An Affair
Has the trust in your marriage been broken through infidelity? Call now to start the process of moving past the pain and restoring your relationship
Premarital counseling has been proven to reduce the risk of divorce by 30%. Give yourselves a head start and peace of mind on the most important decision you will ever make!
Families are our first safe place. If you are struggling with behavior problems, communication or are worried about your kids, call me.