$125 per 55 minute session for individuals
$140 per 55 minute session for couples
Initial intake sessions are $160 and last 75 minutes. Longer sessions are available on a case-by-case basis. I am committed to working with you and I have placed a fair market value on the services I provide.
I am an out-of-network provider for most insurances. I will provide you with a super bill so that you may submit it to your insurance company as well as for tax-related deduction purposes. To determine if you have mental health coverage, check with your insurance company to find out answers to the following questions:
- How much does my plan pay per therapy session for an out-of-network provider?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
What you need to know about insurance and mental health therapy before you start:
- Health records may not be confidential once insurance gets involved.
- Before any services are covered, someone needs a mental health disorder diagnosis and in most cases this diagnosis can be used against you when getting certain jobs, future health insurance or life insurance benefits, as well as possible legal/court issues.
- You are responsible for paying the full fee. Any reimbursement you receive is between you and your provider.
- Don’t forget MSA’s. If you have tax-free money deducted from your paycheck for a Medical Savings Account, you can use that to pay for therapy.